You are here: Home » Attorney profile
- Attorney Kichul (Jack) Kim, Board Certified Immigration
When considering whether to retain the services of an immigration firm, it is important particularly in the immigration matter to know integrity and trustworthiness of the immigration attorney.
Attorney Kichul Jack Kim comes from unique personal and professional background.
He has been a bilingual pastor, court interpreter, and attorney. He is uniquely qualified to be an immigration attorney because he himself has through various immigration offices and was treated like a second class citizen.
He has helped people with immigration needs as a pastor, friend, and attorney. He has successfully represented large companies, churches, hospitals, and more than 1000 immigrants in connection with their immigration needs, and helped them to achieve their desired goals for the past 11 years.
He has been a member of AILA (American Immigration Lawyers Association) for the past 10 years. He was often a featured speaker for immigration topics to the teachers, pastors, and others who worked in the immigration fields.
He offers his compassionate understanding, professional competence, and extensive experience to the people who are out side of the circle and he draws a circle to get them inside through messy strings of immigration laws.
- Attorney and Counselor at Law (Texas and California)
- Juris Doctor: Southwestern University of Law in California
- Master of Divinity: Andrews Theological Seminary
- Member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Chosen as the Google's favorite place as the immigration attorney